|“This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. Opinions & recipe are mine alone. #RediscoverLaMorena #VivaLaMorena #CollectiveBias”|
Say hello to one of your next favorite recipes, Creamy Chipotle Chicken Breast! I am always trying to make new recipes that take less time to make but can still satisfy my Mexican taste buds, and I’m also always wanting to try new things and maybe get out of my comfort zone a little. All this meant that I was very excited when I came up with this new delicious way to prepare chicken breasts using a brand of premium products that I’ve trusted for years.
CREAMY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BREAST
- 1 lb. of Chicken breast, cut into 4-oz. serving sizes*
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of milk (whole or 2%)
- 2 LA MORENA® Chipotle peppers in Adobo
- 1 Tablespoon of powdered chicken bouillon
- 2 Parsley sprigs, to garnish
|I’m happy to find my favorite brand of LA MORENA® Pickled Jalapeños peppers and LA MORENA® Chipotle Peppers at my local Fiesta Supermarket.|
- You can use other cuts of chicken; the cooking time may vary depending on the cut.
- The addition of the 2 peppers might be a little too spicy for some, but the cream and milk sauce will make it very tolerable.
- This sauce can also be used for shrimp, just cook the creamy chipotle sauce first and then add the shrimp to cook for 5-6 minutes at the end.
Rediscover more flavors and recipes with La Morena@
Don’t forget to share on your Social Channels, and if you make the recipe come back to let me know about your experience with the recipe.